All Server Downtime - Patcher Upgrade - Updated
Update 3: All servers are online again.
We were unable to get the automatic patcher upgrade working, unfortunately. We'll be working with BitRaider today and throughout this week to get that resolved, but in the mean time you can manually upgrade to the new patcher version by re-downloading the patcher here.
Update 2: I'm extending the downtime a further 30 minutes to 6:30 AM PDT. If we cannot resolve the patcher upgrading issue by then we will turn the servers back online and we might have to do additional downtime later. Even without upgrading the patcher you should be able to log into the servers.
Update: We're still checking a few things concerning automatic upgrades to the new patcher version. Downtime is being extended an additional 30 minutes. We'll post further updates here as we have them. Again, we thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
We'll be taking the Live servers offline briefly in an hour (5 AM PDT, 12 PM GMT, 4 PM MSK) to upgrade to a new version of the BitRaider patcher. Downtime should last less than 30 minutes. We apologize for the inconvenience and do appreciate your patience.
This update to the patcher includes:
- An updated user interface that is much more clear and user friendly
- The ability to launch multiple copies of the client (start your shortcut multiple times).
- The ability to perform a "full scan" of your game directory in the event of any undetected corrupted files. You can find this by clicking the tree icon next to the minimize / close buttons in the upper right-hand corner of the patcher window.
- Significant improvements to corrupted file detection, repair speed, and download capability.
- Better logging details to help us diagnose your problems faster.
- This should also fix most of the 201 errors that players have been receiving lately when attempting to update with the current patcher version.
As always, if you're still having trouble with the patcher after using the upgrade please contact our support team via email@example.com so that we may help you get back into the game!